BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 18, 2010

We're a Band!

That's right... its all but official: I'm officially, unofficially starting a band! Wait... wah?

Ok so I'm starting a band with two guys from the worship team at the Mardi Gras outreach! I'm really excited about this next step I'm taking. Those who know me well know I've wanted this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! There's still a few details we'll hammer out this weekend (that's why its not completely "official") like our heart and what we want to get out of the band, a name for the band, and vision. But I'm pumped! We already have a place that wants to have us play worship for a few outreaches! More details to come plus once we get a name (may take some time) we'll make a myspace and facebook fan page!