BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 27, 2008

My Joy

Let ell tell you a story. A story about a girl. A wonderful, beautiful girl. Everyday she works so hard to make her kings castle a real home. She wasn't told to do these things... She just does them! Amazing to think that she is my Joy, my wife! That's right. Day in and day out my wife is so good to me and our girls. She daily works hard to clean and make our home as lovely as can be. And to think after all of the chasing, cleaning, diaper changing, and yes screaming... she still dresses up to make herself beautiful for her man when he comes home from a long day at work! Lucky me! My wife is so beautiful and hard-working and I know that I definitely got the "best catch" out there.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! I didn't think you noticed... but I'll definitely be doing that more often! ;-)

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is very sweet!!!

Michaelle said...

Daniel, Joy is lucky to have you! And you are right. She is a very sweet girl. I only wish I knew her in person! But she is a great bloggy buddy!