BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 5, 2008

Thursday... My Friday

My work week ends on Thursday around 9pm and usually I'm ready to crash at about 6:45pm. But I can't really do that. You see Thursdays from 7 to 8 we have a Kids Club at my church. And it drains you completely by the time its over. So usually after that last van pulls out (we pick up and drop off all of our kids) and sigh of relief makes its way to the front of my mouth. But then I go back inside the church and realize how much we have to clean before Sunday morning service. Luckily no one does this by themselves...

I just finished The Power of God's Presence and wow! What an amazing book! It has stirred me up greatly. I'll share some of the things that really poked out to me in a later post...

Well I'm sore, tired, and ready to hit the couch so PEACE!

2 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Enjoy your day off tomorrow. I remember how drained I was after I Can.

Joy said...

Your wife is hot!

Now... go mow the lawn!!! *crack whip*