BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 6, 2008

Two

Two days away. I'm working on my message for Sunday morning right now. I've got a lot that I want to share but my little brother is preaching with me and because we're doing some extra stuff that morning we each get only 15 minutes to speak. Now when you tell me I've got 15 minutes, I'll end up taking about 23 minutes and when you tell my little bro that he's only got 15 minutes he'll take about 28 minutes. Just kidding.

I'm really excited to speak because God has been sharing a lot with me lately. The last few days I've actually forgot above the fact that Sunday evening I'll be licensed as a Pastor. It still hasn't hit me. I met yesterday with my dad and Jim Cox about the whole service and the charges that I'll receive. I've already received a charge from God in my quiet time. God's awesome! Well I better get back to work on my message...

3 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Robbie DOES NOT have to usher this sunday, so we get to come hear jonathan and you preach! I am so excited. I really hope my kids cooporate and aren't too loud!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that you and Jonny get to preach together. I am excited for you as you get ordained!

Joy said...

Sunday is going to be ca-razy but... a ton of fun, too! You'll be awesome baby, as always. Mwuah!