BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 30, 2008

No Ceiling Fan Ever?

Well I was going to install a ceiling fan in our bedroom today but when I took the old (and I do mean OLD!) light fixture down I realized that it appears that we may never be able to do that. I'm so bummed. Now I wasn't looking forward to hanging and installing it but... I'm a big guy and that idea of having a fan blowing down on me as I slumber in the depths of sleep sounded awesome.

We're just going to have to put up a light fixture now. Oh well... At least I still got that little fan that's sits beside my bed on my "night stand".

5 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Why couldn't you install it? Maybe Robbie could help put new wiring in if that is the issue. Major Bummer.... I REALLY REALLY miss my ceiling fan. Especially since we don't have AC:(

Joy said...

Believe me, I am bummed too! I really liked that ceiling fan and now I'm stuck with a light fixture that's similar to the old one we had. We're talking from the 20's or 30's. UGLY fixture! Blech.

Daniel Hopkins said...

We can't put one in because the old gas pipe is still in the ceiling! We would ave to take that out before we could do anything. Too much money right now.

Anne Elizabeth said...

THAT TOTALLY SUCKS. I wonder if that is what the pipe is that is sticking out of our ceiling. Could you put it in a different spot?

Anonymous said...

That's really stinky! Lucky for you though that you have a fan by your bed.