BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 21, 2008

SNES BABY!

Well after I got home from work my wife took the kids to the store. So I made the decision to go grab our old SNES. Oh Snap! Back to the world of the tiny flat gray controllers. Back to the world where they made games so hard that you ended up boosting out of your chair and turning off the system with authority! Only to turn it back on a few moments later... (Hope you remember the password!)

We don't have very many games but I took a couple from my older bro. I got Urban Strike and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers! Oh yeah baby! I feel like I'm in forth grade again! So I popped in Power Rangers to give it a shot.












When I was a kid I couldn't even get passed the first level. Lets see how I do now that I'm a mature gamer... I AM THE GREATEST!!! HA HA! IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!!!


So I was rolling along in this game doing better the Jason (The red ranger... come on people!) could have done himself! Putty after putty! Boss after boss! And then...



Oh SNNNNAAAPPP! I've never gotten this far before! The MEGAZORD! Tell me I get to drive it... tell me I get to fight in it... can it be? CAN IT BE? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I can't believe how good I'm doing! This guy was hard... But the last boss? He was soooooooooooooo hard I didn't even have time to take a picture... Once you beat him, he comes back right away with full health! And you don't get any! Where's the help? Oh well... At least I got that password that'll let me relive my Megazord crashing again... and again... and again...

Peace, love, and MORPHIN' TIME!!!!
D-Hop

2 comments:

Joy said...

*BARF*

I'm going to grab MY games and play and make YOU watch. Hmph.

Anne Elizabeth said...

You are such a dork. I'm totally kidding. No I'm not... Yes I am...